Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Aftermath

Dude. I am totally wrecked after 30 days and nights of literary abandon.

First, there were the half-dozen nights that I stayed up until 2am. Gentle reader, I have no bounce when it comes to such recklessness anymore; especially since I drive Girl Doll in the morning carpool at 6:25am. Ugh.

Two weeks into NaNoWriMo my right contact lens broke in half. Thankfully, it was not in my eye - but still. I can't see as well in my glasses, so it feels like I've never really woken up. 

Partially because I hate running in my glasses and partially because any extra time was spent writing - I worked out only once in three weeks. *Dramatic pause* I can practically see my muscles atrophy. 

And then, there's the matter of an irregular schedule leads to irregular bowels. Oh HELL YES...I just went there.

Some of my regular readers may recall my regularity in all matters pertaining to my poo. I poo first thing in the morning, every morning. Totally fine if I'm at home, but I have a shy bowel if I am traveling with running friends for an out-of-town race. Of course, http://getyougogirl.com/ has revolutionized any potty sharing I do. 

Internet, I cannot recommend a product more. I love You GO Girl!

Three days ago, I was so constipated that I was cross-eyed. I gave myself a wicked regiment of fiber laxatives and managed to coax things along - but not after suffering for a full day. 

The things I will do for literary reward. Le sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment