Monday, March 25, 2013

Puppy Love

When we lost our older dog in January, it was very difficult for me. What I didn't anticipate was how hard it would be for our younger dog. As surly and unappreciative as our older dog was, Riley has been completely lost without her companionship. Until yesterday.

We've been waiting on this litter since early February, and the timing was perfect: spring break. It's been a wonderful few days and it is so tender to see Riley with 'his' puppy.

Internet, meet Cooper:


Riley and Cooper



March 24, 2013 Cooper's First Photo
On our way home with our new puppy!



Cooper and Smurf blankie

Snuggle puppy

Precious baby boy!

Right before...brat attack!

Cooper raids Riley's basket of toys.
Puppy Vacation is one of the sweetest trips you can take!

2 comments:

  1. Well, you already know how I feel about your new baby and RILEY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cristy. And you know how much I adore your Big Dogs! I realized today that I haven't worn 'real' clothes or left the house for four days. Jeez.

      With all the crazy hours potty training this new baby, it's felt like one loooong day.

      Delete