Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Firsts and Lasts

Summer just flew by, didn't it?

Today is the first day of my daughter's senior year of high school. I'm putting these photos up on my blog, because I can already tell this school year will be a blur. 


This came out so blurry! It's a forecast
for how quickly this school year will pass.

Sen1or5

I'm excited for my daughter's last year of high school.

My husband didn't understand why 'senior'
was misspelled...or what a 'matilda' was. #adorable
This is also my son's last year in junior high. I'm hyperventilating over the fact that this time next year, he'll be starting high school and Girldoll will be starting college. 

I love this guy.
It's way too quiet at the house this morning. I made plans to meet a friend for paddle boarding -- my first time, ever! Wish me luck!

Leave a comment! Tell me something new that you've tried recently? 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, oh, oh...I can't wait to hear about your paddle boarding experience. A co-worker is big time into the sport and has be pestering me to buy a board. I hear it's a GREAT core workout and a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazing! I was completely out of my comfort zone, and people make it look effortless. It's not. It is one of the hardest things I've done in a long time. I can't wait to go again!

    ReplyDelete